The Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) Scheme provides cash rebates to companies, joint ventures, partnerships or individuals whose gross annual turnover is less than $50 million.
Grant payments are up to $150,000, based on the 50% for each dollar spent in excess of $5,000 on export promotion or market research.
- Overseas Travel
- Social Media Promotion
- Publicity and advertising costs
- Overseas Representation and marketing consultants
- Free Sample
- Trademark and patent costs
- Sponsorship and incentives for overseas buyer
- Website and Promotional Video and Photo Shot
- Trade fair and similar promotional events
- IP Registration and related insurance
Claims for the EMDG can be lodged at the end of each financial year. If successful, refund cheques are generally sent to you within 2 months of claim lodgement.
Immediately as Pre-planning is the key to a successful export grant claim.
One of our specialties is to help companies who often find that their business activities present technical challenges when trying to access the EMDG, and we have lots of client like you and they are all successful to access the grant.